Pin It button on image hover

Friday, May 10, 2013

Jesus is love and a FREE printable

may 10th.

Today would have been my dad's Birthday.   It has been 3 years since he passed away, and I miss him. A little...a lot. There are so many days that pass, where I think to ask him first for advise.  I could just reach for the phone to call him, and ask him for his opinion.  For his help.  Then the reality hits me, that he won't be there to pick up the phone.  I know that I will see him again.  I know that he is watching me from Heaven.  He's probably playing Contra on Sega Genesis with Jesus, yelling "JUMP!"  He's savoring napoleons and boston cream doughnuts.  His legs no longer hurt him and he can hang out at the beach, whenever he wants.  One day, I will join him and so will my darlings.  We will all enjoy napoleons and a friendly game of Contra together.  Until then, I have so many great memories.

On this anniversary, I want to do another printable.  My dad always said that he loved to read the "RED" words in the Bible.  He loved Jesus, and all of His precious words.  After having children, we think we know love.  Kind of.  We know the love for our families, or for those that show us love back.  The others, that are undeserving, in our eyes, not so much.  That love is a lot harder.  But, those are the "RED" words.  The words of our merciful loving Lord.  His love is unmeasurable, and almost unimaginable, but just as he extends it to us, he wants us to extend it to others.  All others, not just the deserving ones.

Dad, as I thought about you today, these words filled my head....


{just click on the picture to download}

Sending out MUCH love to each and everyone one of you today!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin