Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, January 19, 2013

sewing, scrap, craft homeschool ROOM TOUR

I don't know about you all, but I love eye candy.  I love to get magazines like Stampington or Where Women Create.  I grab a seat, prop my feet up, and bask in the beauty of each page, by page. 

vintage ribbons? ............YES!
tea dyed fabric? .............UH HUH!

rhinestone pins?............YES PLEASE!

Filling my visual senses with pretty things not only lifts my mood, but allows me to continue seeing things for their beauty.  Beautiful images fill my heart......ahhhh.

Images of burlap, lace, velvet, chalks, paints, papers, stamps and beads flutter all around me, warming and hugging my soul.

In my house, I have my own little nook that I have filled with my favorite things.  In my magical space, it is not odd that you find a sewing project, my art journaling or even ribbons all over my desk at any given time.  This is the place that I can go to create.....to let my creativity flow.  It is my favorite place.  

My very favorite place indeed.  

Sugar tartes...won't you join me on a tour? 


...ohh there it is!


...mostly used for watching ellen :)




...two light are always better than one!


...do you love fancy jars as much as i do?


...yes! scissors for every occasion!


...you can never have too many dreams



...mermaids + me = 


...will some silly ribbon suit your fancy?









...is that adorable bunny not the bees knees?


...agggg! i just can't get over the cuteness!



...yep right down to the fancy green shoes!!


...ok just ONE more ;)


...tweet



...a childhood donkey that reminds me of my dad 



...hmmm


...mermaids make me smile...you?


...just BELIEVE!


...mushrooms, owls, a bear and a bird....yay!



...guys I gotta have more...R I B B O N!


...your highness


...a fancy pony to wish you good day

.
..who me?


...photo bombing is fun!


...gazacks! another mermaid..S M I L E
...and another photobomb!


...do you need a hug today?  i can help!


...a chenille heart?


...perhaps a silver fancy one instead?


...ahh friends


...some of my favorite things


...wait is that a pink eiffel tower...S W O O N!



...yep...D R E A M!
Sugar tartes...won't you tell me what you thought? 



















4 comments :

  1. What a perfect space for crafting. Mine is still a work in progress. I'm currently turning my office closet into the "office" part of my office and everything else is my craft room. :)

    Thanks for sharing.
    Lura
    x
    www.domesticability.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Lura! How exciting to be getting a new craft space! I am sure it is going to be beautiful! Just stopped by your blog...LOVED your met, engaged, married frame!

    Hugs,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous!

    I would love for you to link up at the Mommy Archive. We're focused on craft rooms and cupboards this week but you can also link up your fab old posts on all sorts of other craft, home, food and parenting topics Alice@ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely. Love all the personal touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin