Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

circle text TUTORIAL

PHOTOSHOP circle text TUTORIAL

I wanted to post a quick little tutorial for any of you that LOVE circles as much as I do. This is a super simple way to make circle text in photoshop.

**disclaimer...I am in NO way shape or form a photoshop expert.  I am mostly self taught with an occasional youtube video to help.  I am, however TORPID (that's a fancy way to say lazy) and am always looking for the fastest way to do...well....ANYTHING!







Here's my final image...

The font that I used here is called impact label.  I got the super cute arrows at creature comforts.







3 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for linking up at Tuesday Time Out!

    Smiles,
    Melanie
    {Reasons To Skip The Housework}

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Thanks for linking up to tasteful tuesday at naptime creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin