drum roll please...............
Main Piece Border Piece:
27” x selvage 9” x selvage
3” x selvage
- Lay your 9” border piece face up on table.
- Press your three pieces, including ironing your 3” trim piece in half longways.
- Lay main piece of pillowcase face down – lined up with border piece. All
the raw edges of all three pieces should line up on the top edge.
- Roll the main fabric from the bottom up and then fold the border piece
up to the top (creating a tube) then pin all the raw edges together.
- Stitch along the edge then turn inside out. You have a finished edge with
all the stitching on the inside.
- Finish the side with either a French seam or surge the edges together.
**Disclaimer, please excuse my novice lack of skills in the video department, and my nasally mutter that I am calling my voice these days.**