Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Reveal! Design Challenge #2... Karatootie Style! ((Charity))

Here are the challenge fabrics...

IMG_7237copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

These are the fabrics for this weeks design challenge!  Funky mix, huh?  Now for what we came up with...

Charity's Design Challenge Reveal...

IMG_7313copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

IMG_7324copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

IMG_7322copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

IMG_7318copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

IMG_7308copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

IMG_7314copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

IMG_7309copy.jpg picture by thevinesbranches

This challenge was a ton of fun!  I LOVED mixing up these FUN fabrics!!!  This was created using my skirt pattern, "Ruffled !" that is sold in my etsy shop and on my web site thevinesbranches.com!  The shirt is one of my patterns as well (instructions not yet complete) AND the headband is a spin off of a FABULOUS tutorial that Ingrid did! :-) 
OK, I CAN'T wait to see what Ingrid came up with...

1 comment :

  1. i can't find this skirt pattern on etsy or your website. can you please send me the link? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin