Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, November 15, 2015

A new day and a new layout...scrapbook layout 02

As I'm still trying to recover from my cold, I have decided to make another layout. 


Just look at these fun silly pictures of the kids.  A few summers ago, we were sitting at the pool in a resort in Florida, snacking on orange slices, when the children both turned to me flashing goofy orange slice smiles!  



In this layout I used crêpe paper at the bottom sprinkled with color shine to mimic waves.



 I took some of the red from the picture and I counterbalanced it on the side with a hand cut tab.  



On the tab, I wrote the words love using alpha stickers in brown to coordinate with the brown circle.  





I backed the Photos on some cute white and blue arrow paper that again goes with the nautical theme. Then back the whole thing on a white doily.  To finish it off I hand cut two flags on the top left corner and then added some bling in silver stars and sequins!








Enjoy!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin