Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

pinterest {love}

Do you {heart} pinterest? I do! I do!


There's something just magical about clicking on my pinterest tab and opening a page that is overflowing with fabulously appealing images.  There are recipes, tutorials, fashion, inspirational quotes....I digress.


Pinterst is a virtual pin board that allows you to create your own boards and categorize them so that you can pin something that catches your eye from a website, blog or even just to repin what others have pinned.  For example, I may have clicked on a link, and then another that led me to a new (to me) fantastic blog that has the most amazing sewing tutorials, but I am not ready to sew an ottoman slip cover right now!  I don't want a week to go by and as I am sitting at a red light I remember that slipcover, and now I need to find it at all costs!  Did I bookmark it?  Where is it?  Urg!
Pinterest is the end to this.  Now I can pin that tutorial to one of my boards where I can find it anytime that I want!  Woot Woot!  


Now, with all that enthusiasm for my new best-ie, I must give a little disclaimer here.  There is a small (large) possibility (probability) that you may (will most certainly) stay up until very late pinning, pinning and more pinning!


I wanted to share some of my favorite pins with you, and of course, invite you to come follow my boards...just click below :)

Follow Me on Pinterest



















...and I will cut myself off at this last one ;)





These are just a few of my pins, I have a special place in my heart for each one of them :)



Do you pin?  Leave a comment with your interest id, and I'll come follow you as well!


Hugs,
Ingrid



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin