Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Getting to know you.... Charity

1. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
Ice Age 3!!!  Sing with me, open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur... I LOVE this!
... Seriously it's been that long, I mean I have 5, YES, FIVE kids... I mean seriously, who is nuts enought o watch 5 kids all under the age of 8 for me to go to a movie with my hubby???!!  BUT, we are going to the cheap seats this weekend to see Toy Story 3!!!!


2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
HAWAII!!!  Yep, I keep telling my husband we are meant to move there!!!  Gods creation is amazing... beautiful!!!


3. What did you have for breakfast?
A fried egg and turkey bacon!  Below it what I imagined it to be...



4. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian... anything with TONS of sauce on it... I LOVE pasta...LOVE it!!!!


5. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A BIG Honkin Ford Excursion... back to the 5 little ones!!!  :-)  I have to tell you that I NEVER wanted a big vehicle, I was scared to drive BIG things... now I am ruined... I dont know if I can ever drive a little car again!!!  I like my BIG TOUGH EXCURSION!!!  <giggle>  But here is a pic of the greatest vehicle EVER...




6. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Oh, definately 1/2 full... overflowing in fact!  My cup runneth over!!!  :-)



7. Where would you want to retire?

Ummmm, helllloooo... HAWAII, of course!!!!


8. Favorite time of day?

2:25 when I pick my Girls up from school... I LOVE the moment I see their little faces, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them at home with me!!!!

9. What do you like most about yourself?
That I love God, love people and love life!!!  We have so much to be thankful for... my Savior is amazing!!!  :-)

10. least? 
When I get caught up in my own plans.

11. Do you have any pets?
We have two cats... they are outdoors and really my girls cats, not mine!  :-)  They do like me... but they LOVE the girls!!!

12. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Yep... this blog!  :-)


13. What did you want to be when you were little?
A movie Star!  :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin